Provide a Class 5 clean work area wherever you need a particle-free, bacteria-free, clean air environment with this AireGard™ ES (Energy Saver) console horizontal airflow workstation. This workstation is ideal for:
- Workspace for small laboratory appliances, microscopes, pipetting, or similar equipment
- Compounding sterile drug preparations or IV admixture preparation
- Procedures requiring work-in-progress protection from outside, potentially harmful contaminants.
A Choice of Workstation Sizes
This horizontal airflow station comes in 12 width and height combinations, making it easy to find the size that works best for your lab.
Bright, cool, white light provides proper illumination on the work surface to prevent eyestrain and worker fatigue.
Easy, At-a-Glance Operation
Operate this workstation with the built-in control system, which supplies simple switches to regulate the blower speed, lights, and outlets, and a Mini-helic pressure gauge to measure plenum performance.
HEPEX™ Zero-Leak Airflow System
The HEPEX™ zero-leak airflow system surrounds all positive-pressure chambers and ducts with negative pressure, eliminating potential leaks. This minimizes the possibility of hazardous materials migrating from the work area into the surrounding room and of contamination migrating into the work zone.
The HEPEX™ plenum inflates to provide quiet, uniform air without transferring vibration. HEPEX™ fabrics are flameproof; provide a barrier against water, gases, fluid, and dust; and resist chemicals, oils, and greases. Impregnable HEPEX™ fabrics have antibacterial properties, trapping harmful materials in the filters.
Save on energy bills and increase the life of your workstation's filters with the ultra high-efficiency motor and blower, which come with an adjustable motor speed controller.
True Laminar Airflow
Minimize air turbulence and reduce the possibility of cross-contamination with true laminar airflow. Unidirectional airflow moving along parallel flow lines at a constant velocity throughout the work surface eliminates turbulent currents around the edges of the HEPA filter and work zone.
Incorporated into the HEPEX™ zero-leak airflow system, true laminar airflow evenly distributes plenum air over the supply HEPA filter. The redesigned perforated diffuser properly protects the 99.99 percent HEPA filter and is easy to clean, and the system also has disposable fiberglass pre-filters.
Cleanliness Classification Test for Pharmacy Application
AireGard™ laminar airflow workstations can be used within a pharmacy clean room to comply with standard USP 797. Tested using standard ISO 14644-1:2015, model NU-301 ensures a particle free work zone for compounding activities.
- 99.99% @ 0.3 µ Efficient Exhaust HEPA Filter
- HEPEX Zero Leak Airflow System
- Front Filter Maintenance
- Front Removable Filter Grill
- Fluorescent Light
- Fiberglass Disposable Pre-filter
- Instrument Panel
- Mini-helic Pressure Gauge
- Light Switch
- Blower Switch
- Airflow Control
- Circuit Breaker
- White Formica Work Surface with Spill Lip
- Clear Polycarbonate Top/Side Panels
- Two (2) Data/Power Cord Pass Throughs (1 right/ 1 left sidewall)
- 5 Years Parts and Labor Warranty (United States and Canada)
- 4 Years Parts Warranty (Global)