Plymouth, MN. NuAire announces the release of a new line of Microbiological CO2 Incubators. The new In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) line of CO2 Incubators feature seven (7) direct heat models.
- NU-5800 – Standard
- NU-5810 – Dual Sterilization Cycles
- NU-5820 – Humidity Control
- NU-5830 – Fuel Cell Oxygen Control (2 – 21%)
- NU-5831 – Zirconia Oxygen Control (0.5 – 21%)
- NU-5840 – Humidity and Fuel Cell Oxygen Control (2 – 21%)
- NU-5841 – Humidity and Zirconia Oxygen Control (0.5 – 21%)
The In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) NU-5800 Series Microbiological CO2 Incubators provide a reliable controlled in-vitro environment for optimum tissue cell culture growth. The chamber also provides an environment for the storage and preservation of embryos, gametes and animal tissue cell cultures intended for research at body temperature or under hypoxic conditions.
In-VitroCell CO2 incubators are designed with the NuTouch Intelligent Interface. NuTouch is a user-friendly color touch screen offered in English, Spanish, German, and French. Chamber parameters are easily controlled by the touch of a finger. A historical monitor records chamber performance that can be viewed onscreen or downloaded via USB. Programmable maintenance reminders appear onscreen to indicate filter check or if available, refill relative humidity (RH) evaporator box. Onscreen descriptions and instructions are available if clarification is needed.
All In-VitroCell models utilize a single source dual wave infrared (IR) sensor to maintain accurate CO2 gas levels in the growth chamber. The wavelengths used are absorbed by only CO2 making the measurement insensitive to other components such as water vapor. A large seven (7) cubic foot (200 Liter) interior chamber is surrounded by heating elements on all six (6) sides of the chamber encased by high density R5 insulation to produce a smaller incubator footprint. Dual temperature sensor probes maintain precise temperature uniformity while an individual door heater minimizes condensation build up on the inner glass door. The inner chamber is constructed of 16 gauge, type 304L, polished stainless steel using crevice-free construction, which provides an easily cleanable inert surface that does NOT promote biological growth. All shelves, shelf supports, and guide rails are easily removable and can be autoclaved separately. Models NU-5810 and higher offer two heated sterilization cycles that can be selected to eradicate contaminating agents at 95°C humidified decontamination or 145°C dry sterilization providing the ability to leave shelves, supports, guides, and water pan in the chamber. HEPA filters do NOT have to be removed. As an optional feature, customers may add CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces to the incubator growth chamber and/or shelving to kill bacteria* and minimize potential incubator contamination.
CuVerro® is laboratory tested and EPA registered. CuVerro® Antimicrobial Copper Surfaces kill more than 99.9% of bacteria* within 2 hours, and continues to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contamination, when cleaned regularly. A Closed Loop HEPA Filtration system offers ISO Class 5 Conditions similar to a cleanroom. The chamber is maintained at positive pressure to prevent contaminated room air from entering the chamber. The chamber air is continuously HEPA filtered and sampled to maintain a clean and uniform chamber lowering airflow to a single air change every 20 minutes to minimize cell desiccation. The NuAire In-VitroCell ES line of CO2 incubators provide constant contamination control (C3) against potential contaminates that may disrupt your research. Raise your research by Contacting NuAire to receive more information and/or a budgetary quote.
* Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly,CuVerro® antimicrobial copper surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: MRSA, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and E. coli O157:H7.CuVerro® antimicrobial copper surfaces are a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices and have been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but do not necessarily prevent cross contamination; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. EPA Reg No 85353-5, EPA Est No 088257-MN-001.CuVerrois a registered trademark of GBC Metals, LLC and is used with permission (NA-0005-1208).