Safety is Not an Option
Cabinet interchange doors shall be interlocked to prevent the inner door from opening when the outer door is open. A motor regulator prevents workzone and interchange to be positively pressured.
Ergonomic design encourages proper posture reducing fatigue. Large oval glove ports allow full range of motion extending the user's reach. Ability to Sit or stand at a range of heights. Cool white lighting and open sight lines offer greater visibility into the work zone. Large effective work zone reduces arm, neck, and shoulder strain. A counter balance inter-change door and sliding work tray makes bringing new materials into the work zone a breeze. Three IV bar locations provide proper compounding height and distance.
Quick Change Sharps and Waste
Under the work surface sharps and waste system saves pharmacy space. Containers are held in place by guides to create an air tight seal. Releasing the locking mechanism frees containers moving them down and closer to the user for easy replacement.
- When the container lid has been sealed, follow these three steps to change containers:
- Step 1. Release locking mechanism by pulling handle.
- Step 2. Pull down and out container tray.Remove container block.
- Step 3. Remove container from guides and replace.
Energy Saver Motor
An ultra high efficiency motor saves on your energy bills while increasing filter life lowering your total cost of ownership.
Unidirectional airflow moving along parallel flow lines at a constant velocity of 35 to 45 fpm (.18 to .23 m/s) at 20 air changes per minute minimizes air turbulence within the work zone lessening the chance for cross contamination creating ISO Class 5 Air Quality.
HEPEX™ Zero Leak Airflow System
The HEPEX™ plenum inflates to provide quiet uniform air without transferring vibration. Positive pressure chambers and ducts are surrounded by negative pressure eliminating potential leaks. HEPEX™ fabrics are incredibly durable. They are flameproof, provide a barrier against water, gases, fluid, and dust as well as resist to chemicals, oils, and greases. It even holds antibacterial properties and is impregnable meaning harmful materials become trapped in the filters.
Vibration and sound control.
- Supply HEPA Filter 99.99% @ 0.3 Microns
- Exhaust HEPA Filter 99.99% @ 0.3 Microns
- Permanent Plenum w/ Quick Release Supply Filter Removal
- Solid State Motor Voltage Regulators
- Hinged Slanted Window
- ⅜" (10 mm) Thick Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Window
- Flexible Two-Piece Nitrile Sleeve and Glove
- 3 IV Bar Locations
- IV Bar w/ 6 Hooks
- Left Side Transfer Compartment
- Hospital Grade Duplex
- Bag-In Bag-Out Exhaust HEPA Filter
- Bench Mount Support
- Telescoping Basestand
- Auto Lift Basestand
- Additional IV Bar w/ 6 Hooks
- Cord Pass Through
- Pull Out Stainless Steel Tray
- Storage Trays
- Right Side Transfer Compartment
- Dual Side Transfer Compartments (6 ft. Model Only)
- Three or Four Glove Ports (6 ft. Model Only)
- Additional Hospital Grade Duplex
- PharmaGard Digital Monitor
- Seismic Brackets
- Custom Solutions
|Nominal Size||4 ft. (1.2 m)||6 ft. (1.8 m)|
|Style of Cabinet||Bench top/console with optional base stand||Bench top/console with optional base stand|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)
|50 x 32 ½ x 51 ½
(1270 x 826 x 1308)
|74 x 32 ½ x 51 ½
(1880 x 826 x 1308)
|Interior Dimensions (W x D x H)
|35 ¼ x 23 ¼ x 27 ⅜
(895 x 591 x 695)
|59 ¼ x 23 ¼ x 27 ⅜
(1505 x 591 x 695)
|Interchange Dimensions (W x D x H)
|14 ⅛ x 24 x 27 ⅜
(359 x 610 x 695)
|14 ⅛ x 24 x 27 ⅜
(359 x 610 x 695)
|Weight||440 lbs. / 200 kg.||590 lbs. / 268 kg.|
|Downflow Velocity||35 to 45 fpm (.18 to .23 m/s)||35 to 45 fpm (.18 to .23 m/s)|
|Heat Rejected, BTU, Per Hour||795||1136|
|Light Intensity foot-candles (LUX)||40 to 80 (439 to 860)||40 to 80 (439 to 860)|
|*Add 3" (76 mm) for base stand|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts and Labor (US & CA)|
|4 Year Parts (Intl)|
|Accolades||CETA CAG-002-2006, ISO Class 5, UL, UL-C, CE, Energy Saver, Personnel Product Environmental Protection, USP 797 Compliant, RoHS|
|Please note specifications are subject to change. Please contact NuAire to verify before purchase.|