Variable Range Flow Exhaust Canopy for Class II, Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets (models 475, 477, 480, 481)
The Variable Flow Canopy for Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets employs adjustable slide plates to vary slot height corresponding to the amount of room exhaust volume desired. Upon canopy low flow or loss of exhaust, the integrated airflow monitor will provide both an audible and visual alarm, and then energize a DC solenoid opens the front panel allowing the BSC inflow to be maintained at NSF recommended inflow velocities.
- Preserves airflow balance within the BSC in a simple dependable manner.
- Has a front service panel to permit exhaust HEPA filter integrity checks.
- Simplifies exhaust system design.
- Provides the adjustability for the amount of laboratory air exhausted whether more for general exhaust or to limit loss of conditioned air for greater energy efficiency.
- Integrated audible and visual low exhaust alarm.
- Provides a safety operational tolerance range for normal exhaust system fluctuations.
- Models: NU-475, 477, 480, 481
Email to a Friend