Performance Testing of Class II Biological Safety Cabinets and Animal Transfer Stations Used for the Safe Handling of Animals Presentation
The TurnKey Conference took place May7-8, 2015 in San Diego. Scott Christensen, NuAire's Vice President of North American Sales, gave a talk on the performance testing of airflow products in the animal laboratory. There is an increasing need for the knowledge and understanding of the different types of airflow products, how they should be used, and how they should perform. Download the presentation slides below from TurnKey for a look into:
- Understanding Class II Biosafety Cabinets and Animal Transfer Stations and how each is used in animal research.
- Knowledge and principles behind airflows to understand product and personnel protection.
- Certification and Performance Testing of Class II Biosafety Cabinets and Animal Transfer Stations
- Placement of materials in Biosafety Cabinets and Animal Transfer Stations – Impacts of movement on animals and researchers.
- Pulling it all together – how design, performance and testing along with proper technique optimize the safety of researchers and their animals.