NuAire Laboratory Equipment Warranty
NuAires laboratory equipment warranties are as follows:
Class II, Type A2 Bio-safety Cabinets with DC-ECM Motors
- 60 months (North America, Parts & Labor)
- 72 months (International, Parts Only)
- Standard Airflow Products (BSCs) - 36 Months
- Incubators - 24 Months
- Freezers - 24 Months
- Polypropylene Fume Hoods - 12 Months
- Polypropylene Casework - 12 Months
- Special Products (Determined by product built)
- International Warranty - 48 Months (Parts only)
We back the best Warranty in the world with the best customer support.
Air Flow Products
NuAire, Inc. warrants that it will repair F.O.B. its factory or furnish without charge, a similar part to replace any material in the equipment within 36 months after the date of sale.
- If proven to the satisfaction of the company to have been defective at the time it was sold.
- Failed during the covered period, provided that all parts claimed defective shall be returned, properly identified with a return authorization.
Factory installed, customer specified equipment or accessories are warranted only to the extent guaranteed by the original manufacturer, and this warranty shall not apply to any portion of the equipment modified by the user/customer. Claims under this warranty should be directed to NuAire, Inc.'s Technical Service Department setting forth in detail the nature of the defect, the date of the initial installation and the serial and model numbers of the equipment.
This warranty shall not apply to any NuAire product or part thereof which has been subject to misuse, abuse, accident, shipping damage, improper installation or service, or damage by fire, flood or acts of God. If the serial number of this product is altered, removed or defaced as to be illegible, the warranty shall be null and void in its entirety.
Refrigerated and Incubator products have a 24 month warranty.
All Products sold Internationally are covered with a 48 months Parts-Only warranty.