Experience Biosafety Cabinet Ergonomics
Another critical part of a safe work environment is making sure it is ergonomically designed to work with you, not against you. When you work in a NuAire Biosafety Cabinet (BSC), you will experience a comfortable, ergonomically designed workspace.
Ability to Sit or Stand at a Range of Heights
NuAire BSC provide maximum knee and thigh clearance, which allows the user to assume a proper posture. A wide variety of base stands from fixed, telescoping, to automatically adjustable provides the customization
Forearm Support for Comfort and Safety
The NuAire armrests provide additional forearm support for procedures performed within the BSC. Standard armrests are manufactured out of PVC plastics to minimize cold conduction having less effect on tendon constriction. Optional disposable foam pads are available to provide additional comfort.
Effective Work Zone Area for More "User-Friendly" Space
NuAire BSCs provide the most substantial effective work zone area available which helps reduce arm/neck/shoulder strain.
- A shorter reach into the work zone brings the proper work area closer to the user minimizing fatigue.
- Ergonomic accessories add to the ergonomic work zone.
- Stainless steel turnable Extends reach of users up to 12" into the back corners of the work zone.
- Closed cell foam padded elbow rests provide variety to repetitious activities such as pipetting while keeping the airfoil unblocked.
- A footrest under the cabinet contains the correct body positions.
- An ergonomically designed chair corrects improper body positions.
- Expanded Vision Zone to Reduce Awkward Postures and Proper Lighting for Reduced Glare
- The cool white lighting in NuAire cabinets reduces glare, making it easier to focus on your work while reducing eye fatigue.
- The frameless polished edge window in NuAire cabinets allow for more excellent visibility and better sight lines to the useful work area. This reduces awkward posture, resulting in less eye fatigue and neck strain.